The Rosalee Dress been chosen as a finalist in the 2021 British Sewing Awards for best sewing pattern!
I’m so incredibly excited! The winner will be decided by a celebrity judge and announced in October. Of course, I’d love to win but right now I’m absolutely over the moon being a finalist! Giddy and emotional are good ways to describe how I’m feeling!
Did you know…
- You can make it as either a maxi or knee-length version.
- There are 5’3″ / 5’5″ / 5’7″ height lines on the skirt pieces
- It has incredibly deep pockets
- It is bra friendly
- The pattern is available in both PDF and Paper versions
- You can order a new printout of the pattern pieces (A0/copyshop) whenever you want, no matter which version you buy! No more worries about losing pieces or tea incidents, especially if you’ve bought the paper version.
- There are also details on how to make a top version in both woven and stretch on the blog.